Unntaks regelen for registrering av Amerikansk FD

Teknisk diskusjon / spørsmål rundt RX-7
Rx-7-B.G

Unntaks regelen for registrering av Amerikansk FD

Post by Rx-7-B.G »

Hei,

Bare lurer på akkurat HVOR pirkete BT er med unntaks regelen for Amerikansk Rx-7? Når de sier helt original, kan man i det minste lakere en sliten FD i en annen farge enn original fargen eller er ikke det mulig?

På forhold takk
- 93' Rx-7 FD3s - Daily bootycall :P
biXen
Gear Head

Re: Unntaks regelen for registrering av Amerikansk FD

Post by biXen »

Redd for at de tolker det forskjellig fra sted til sted. Noen lar deg ikke en gang kjøre med vinterdekk.
Formerly known as blackmazda ;)
RX-8 2004 1,3L HP Winning Blue
x MX-5 2000 1,6L Brilliant Black

Ofte stilte RX-8 spørsmål - Webdesign Portfolio
Rx-7-B.G

Post by Rx-7-B.G »

Så det kan bli risky å lakere biler så prøve å registrere senere?
Er vel kanskje da best å spørre om godkjenning før jeg evt. gjør det da.
biXen
Gear Head

Post by biXen »

Ettersom jeg har forstått så er det ved registrering de tar bilder osv. for senere å kunne sjekke. Så hvis du har ny farge da så blir det jo den fargen på bildene. Men i og med at de egentlig krever fabrikksinfo ved denne registreringen så vil jo da originalfargen stå der, så jeg ville vel hørt med dem først :)

Rx-7-B.G

Post by Rx-7-B.G »

Fargen er jo i VIN nummeret, så tror det er best å si ifra først :D

Synes denne her en sykt fin: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/ ... 1243896671
Og bilen er ikke akkurat strøken, så tenker på å lakke den i svart eller rød når jeg først skal lakke :D
PF-Racing

Post by PF-Racing »

Tenk hvor sære Biltilsynet i Norge er. Noen ganger skammer jeg meg over å komme fra Norge. Var det ikke SV som ville innføre anmerkning i vognkortet(Unntaksregelen) på ALLE nye biler fra og med 2012? Tenk hvor kjipt det vil bli når alle kjører rundt i helt originale biler. Noen må ta fra SV makta. Skummelt når sånne får makt.
2002 VW Beetle Turbo
1974 VW Boble 1303S
x 2004 Mazda RX-8 High Power (solgt)
x 2001 Audi TTsq 225 (solgt)
x 2000 Audi TT 180 (solgt)
x 2000 Audi A3 1.8T (solgt)
http://www.pf-racing.no
Rx-7-B.G

Post by Rx-7-B.G »

Blir bare mindre og mindre forskjell på Norge's styre/regjering og kommunisme. Sykt, har ikke hørt om NOE liknende i noe annet land i hele verden.
PF-Racing

Post by PF-Racing »

Når jeg snakker med folk fra utlandet kaller de Norge for et kommunistland når jeg forteller hvordan det er her. Snart er det ingen forskjeller...
2002 VW Beetle Turbo
1974 VW Boble 1303S
x 2004 Mazda RX-8 High Power (solgt)
x 2001 Audi TTsq 225 (solgt)
x 2000 Audi TT 180 (solgt)
x 2000 Audi A3 1.8T (solgt)
http://www.pf-racing.no
mdouglog

Post by mdouglog »

I just recently finished the process of registering my American RX-7 here and while I cannot tell you if you are allowed to change the color of the car, I can share a few things about the experience:

The car was inspected at Haugesund trafikkstasjonen since I was taking it in under the 1.15 rule. I was expecting a very tough inspection since I had read a few stories on this forum about how closely they look at the car. I knew that the car had to be 100% original, and since I had made a few minor changes, I was a bit nervous. However the inspection was not a very thorough one, i det hele tatt, It began with him weighing the car. He then made sure the total allowable weight would not be exceeded. Next he asked me to find the VIN number stamped on the car. I simply read him the number while he checked it against his papers. He never actually even looked at the number himself. At this point he put the car up on a lift and I thought the real inspection was about to begin, but no, he only lifted the car so that he could read the sticker that is attached to the driver side door sill without bending over! Unbelievable! Next he checked the tire and wheel dimensions and made sure they were the standard size. He then lowered the car down, asked me what the mileage was, again not actually looking at it himself and finally asked me the big question: “Er denne bilen 100% original?” “Ja” sa jeg, and that was it. Inspection complete. Of course the whole thing took around 2 hours since he had what I presume was a lot of paperwork. He disappeared a few times without telling me anything about how long he was going to take or what he was doing, that was a bit frustrating. But as far as a technical inspection, it was very simple.
I believe I could have gotten away with extensive engine and suspension modifications had they been done in a subtle way. The only mod I had done that was visable was removing the pre-cat and replacing it with an open downpipe. I even went as far as using an old downpipe and having a heat shield made for it so it would look more original.
I think there are differences between each trafikkstasjon in how they inspect the car for American imports. But my experience at Haugesund was quite easy.
Rx-7-B.G

Post by Rx-7-B.G »

Hehe, doesn't suprise me, that's how the Norwegian state usually handles things. I'll check before I do a paint job anyways though
biXen
Gear Head

Post by biXen »

I know for a fact Haugesund can be more easy going than others, so don't count on them being that relaxed :)

jantore
Gear Head

Post by jantore »

mdouglog wrote:I just recently finished the process of registering my American RX-7 here and while I cannot tell you if you are allowed to change the color of the car, I can share a few things about the experience:

The car was inspected at Haugesund trafikkstasjonen since I was taking it in under the 1.15 rule. I was expecting a very tough inspection since I had read a few stories on this forum about how closely they look at the car. I knew that the car had to be 100% original, and since I had made a few minor changes, I was a bit nervous. However the inspection was not a very thorough one, i det hele tatt, It began with him weighing the car. He then made sure the total allowable weight would not be exceeded. Next he asked me to find the VIN number stamped on the car. I simply read him the number while he checked it against his papers. He never actually even looked at the number himself. At this point he put the car up on a lift and I thought the real inspection was about to begin, but no, he only lifted the car so that he could read the sticker that is attached to the driver side door sill without bending over! Unbelievable! Next he checked the tire and wheel dimensions and made sure they were the standard size. He then lowered the car down, asked me what the mileage was, again not actually looking at it himself and finally asked me the big question: “Er denne bilen 100% original?” “Ja” sa jeg, and that was it. Inspection complete. Of course the whole thing took around 2 hours since he had what I presume was a lot of paperwork. He disappeared a few times without telling me anything about how long he was going to take or what he was doing, that was a bit frustrating. But as far as a technical inspection, it was very simple.
I believe I could have gotten away with extensive engine and suspension modifications had they been done in a subtle way. The only mod I had done that was visable was removing the pre-cat and replacing it with an open downpipe. I even went as far as using an old downpipe and having a heat shield made for it so it would look more original.
I think there are differences between each trafikkstasjon in how they inspect the car for American imports. But my experience at Haugesund was quite easy.
Well i can tell you one thing, you got very lucky. Ive registerd about 9 RX7's in norway, and it's been a pain on almost all of them. Ive registerd 3 hummers and 1 Dodge Ram 2500 on 1.15 as well. And it's always been something. But i always get them trough on the first try, but they are just an ass most of them. And want to give you trouble, might be better now that i have passed 30 but who knows.

My best freinds father in law, went to register his Porsche 911 GT3 a few years back in Oslo. Wich is a standard stock Porsche tuned 911, with a roll cage and big wheels, coilovers and stuff. The guy at BT did not belive him that the car was stock, he gave him a list of 12 points of things he meant was not stock. One of them was the Porsche(Brembo) breaks wich reads GT3 or something like that. He went to the local Porsche dealer in oslo and got a note saying this is how the car came from the factory. But the damn stupid guy did not belive the Porsche dealer.

So trust me they are just a pain some places. And then some other places they just aproove anything.

JT