What is my fd worth in Norway?

Teknisk diskusjon / spørsmål rundt RX-7
Sladden

What is my fd worth in Norway?

Post by Sladden »

Hello!

I live in Sweden and looking to sell my Rx7 Fd and wonder what you would appreciate my rx7a would to be worth if I would sell it in Norway.

FD3S 1992
Red with sunroof, left hand drive.
Apexi coilovers

The engine is completely rebuilt with large street port, single turbo, scalped rotors from fc s4 (low comp), 5bult stud kit. Is currently not fully mapped but leaving about 470HP at 1.2bar boost. Will be mapped to around 1.6-1.8 soon.

The car is in good condition, no rust.
Zepticon
Administrator

Re: What is my fd worth in Norway?

Post by Zepticon »

Norwegian ones go for around 200.000NOK. Importing one would add tax at about 50k, and mva of the purchase price.
So that would put the car at around 120k before crossing the border :)
Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec
mas

Post by mas »

the only problem is that the car needs to go through a full check by the state authority before it gets approved. With a single turbo conversion the inspection may not be approved. depends whether they want to take a look under the bonnet or not. If they do and they know what they are looking at it may not be approved because it needs to be in original condition for it to get norwegian license plates. :(
- Mazda RX-7 FD3S 1994 RHD 13B
- Mazda Eunos Cosmo SX 1995 20B
Trauma
Administrator

Post by Trauma »

Zepticon wrote:Norwegian ones go for around 200.000NOK. Importing one would add tax at about 50k, and mva of the purchase price.
So that would put the car at around 120k before crossing the border :)
Like the market is today, I doubt you get more than 150.000Nok for a lhd rx7.
People are dumping the prices here.
92* Mazda Rx7
92* Mazda 323 GTR
Rød ting 1 med fire hjul
Rød ting 2 med fire hjul
87* Mazda 323 GTI *Solgt*

Having a 9 second Honda is like coming out of the closet: At first you surprise all your friends, but in the end your still gay.
Sladden

Post by Sladden »

200nok is that included all the mods done to the engine or is it for a standard left hand drive fd?

so it would be almost impossible to find anyone in norway who would be interested in the car as it is? :(
Zepticon
Administrator

Post by Zepticon »

Sladden wrote:200nok is that included all the mods done to the engine or is it for a standard left hand drive fd?
so it would be almost impossible to find anyone in norway who would be interested in the car as it is? :(
That is what most sell for. I think one suer just sold his Veilside "Tokyo Drift" RX, and it was listed for around 260k if i remember correct. That was a single turbo conversion, and pretty expensive build, but a RHD car.

What would be your asking price for yours?
Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec
Sladden

Post by Sladden »

I'm not quite sure of what i would be asking, thats why I made the post :) But I was thinking around 180k sek wich would be around 160k nok? Is that to much regarding that the engine is all newly built and just been run in?
Zepticon
Administrator

Post by Zepticon »

Sladden wrote:I'm not quite sure of what i would be asking, thats why I made the post :) But I was thinking around 180k sek wich would be around 160k nok? Is that to much regarding that the engine is all newly built and just been run in?
If you start out at 160k NOK, then the MVA is 40k, and the registration should be about 50k. So that puts you at about 250k on plates here.
Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec
mas

Post by mas »

Sladden: Add 90 000NOK to the price you want to sell it for. If you sell your car for 100 000kr, then the total price with tax and registration will be 190 000kr.

In other words, you should try and sell it in Sweden.
- Mazda RX-7 FD3S 1994 RHD 13B
- Mazda Eunos Cosmo SX 1995 20B