*DIY* Erstatte BOSE sub i mazda 6

Spørsmål, råd og tips om bilstereo.
dynabel

*DIY* Erstatte BOSE sub i mazda 6

Post by dynabel »

klipper og limer litt fra et annet forum og lager en diy for og erstatte den orginale forsterkeren og suben

står på engelsk som dere ser

Cut all the wires going to the sub. (should be 4 wires) Each wire is as follows: black and red = input negative; brown = input possitive; blue and red = remote on; black = ground.

Buy some RCA plugs or a line in converter to change the speaker wires over to RCA. I just got some plugs at radioshack. Works fine for me, no need for a line in converter because I have a input gain control on my amp.

The rca needs to be the kind with 2 signal wires inside. Not the kind that has one signal wire and one bare sheath wire as the ground. You cut off the male end, strip the shielding back to reveal and inch or so of wire and then strip the wires a 1/4 or so. Ohm them out to figure which one is the center probe and connect both center wires together for the positive and both outer wires together for the negative. Then connect them to the stock harness so that the red/black wire connects to the center pins and the brown wire (iirc) connects to the outer shields. Connect the RCA's from your amp to that and you have pure sound. The only thing it will do is volume limit you at 25 or so, but you can adjust the gain on the amp to match with the stereo at lower volumes to your liking. That will cure the sub problem for now. Let me know if that makes sense or not.
Mazda 323 92 rally/90 http://mazda-ogn.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14393
Golf 2 1.8 sport 1988[solgt]
mazda 323 1983[knust rest in peace]